My path as a bodywork/somatic professional* began as I discovered the power of bodywork modalities such as CranioSacral Therapy through my own healing journey.
Through attention and attunement along with safe and gentle bodywork techniques, I work to create a healing environment to promote and restore health and well-being.
*Licensed to practice in NY and CT.
LMT, CranioSacral Therapy, SE™ Practitioner, Reiki Master
Who benefits from CranioSacral Therapy?
Some of the classic indications for CranioSacral Therapy are:
- Orthopedic and neurologic problems
- Chronic or acute pain
- Headache, and head and brain injuries
- Other injuries and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Post-surgical dysfunction
- Stress and tension related problems
- Emotional difficulties and periods of life transition
Professional Associations / Memberships
NCBTMB - National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
AMTA - American Massage Therapy Association
IAHP - The International Association of Healthcare Practitioners
SEP - Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner