2001-2007: Degree for Physician and Surgeon - University of Padua, thesis “Analytical comparison of the fasciae of trunk and limbs”
2010-2011: Fellowship musculoskeletal ultrasonography – UMDNJ/Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - USA
2008-2012: Postgraduate specialization in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - University of Padua, thesis “Chronic neck pain: comparison between the traditional rehabilitation treatment and Fascial Manipulation”
2011-2012 :National Diploma in Ultrasound Clinics - Italian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology
Assistant President of the International Association of Physiatrist (ISPRM)
Faculty at New York University
- Self-employed:carries out the activities related to the medical office; personally makes cadaver dissections for research; committed to anatomy of human bundles research
Teaches theory and practice of the Fascial Manipulation method both in Italy and abroad.
Articles & Books Written
- Author of various presentations at International Conferences held in all the continents.
- Author of more than 20 in extenso papers about the fascial anatomy and physiology.
- Coauthor of the book entitled “Fascial Manipulation”, published by Piccin in 2010, translated in English.
- Coauthor of some chapters of fascial anatomy in the book entitled " Fascia in Manual Therapy” (Elsevier, 2010) and in other publications .
Professional Associations / Memberships
Founding member and current president of the Fascial Manipulation Association