RENO MASSAGE YOGA
NEVADA STATE NVMT #7594
421 Court Street
Reno, NV 89501
tel. 775-501-0785 (day)
Hours of operation / Fees
For an appointment, please call or text, 775-501-0785 or email Brenda at; email@example.com
Reno Massage Yoga
421 Court Street, Reno, NV. 89501
421 Court Street is one building west off Arlington Ave near down town river area.
Medical Massage Therapy:
Medical Massage Therapy incorporates Myo-facial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy, Soft Tissue Release, Lymphatic Drainage and Visceral Manipulation in a medical massage therapeutic session as well as personal Yoga Instructor and Ayurveda Wellness Coach. These modalities are known to be helpful for the relief of the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Piriformis syndrome
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Pain associated with bulged or injured spinal disks (medical massage cannot 'fix' the disk, but can help alleviate much of the pain associated with the injury).
- Pain associated with pregnancy
- Range of motion issues
- Back and Neck pain
- Plantar fasciitis (involving pain in the foot)
- Repetitive use injuries such as those listed and tennis elbow, Golfer's elbow
- Pain associated with restricted fascia
- Pain associated with postural imbalances
- Muscle cramps
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sports injuries
- Work Injuries
- Auto Injuries
- Edema (swelling)
- Injuries sustained in traumas such as falls or automobile accidents
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (numbness/tingling in hands/arms)
Neuromuscular Therapy:Helps improve areas of increased range of motion, postural symmetry, postural stability, and motor control, regulating muscle tonus, and isolating muscle movement.
A very gentle and effective holographic approach at looking at the system as a whole. CST is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system - comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord, to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.
CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Infantile Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional Difficulties
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
- Migraine Headaches
Zero Balancing: is a powerful body-mind therapy that uses skilled touch to address the relationship between energy and structures of the body.
Process Acupressure:An integrative body/mind/soul approach that combines traditional acupressure techniques to help reclaim energetic balance in their bodies, which promotes better health.
Lymph Drainage Therapy:Detecting and through the process of gentle touch, the specific rhythm, direction, depth and quality of the lymph alternate pathways are encouraged for draining body-fluid stagnations.
A gentle hands-on therapy that works through the body's visceral system (the heart, liver, intestines and other internal organs) to locate and alleviate these abnormal points of tension throughout the body.
Integrative Energy Techniques:
During an energy session, Quantum coherence emerges, and is isolated in brain microtubules until a threshold related to quantum gravity is released.
Articles & Books Written
THE HEALTH BENEFITS LIVING THE LIFESTYLE OF A YOGI
MANTRAS FOR WELLBEING
BALANCE SELF WITH THE ELEMENTS, ETHER, AIR, FIRE, WATER AND EARTH, FOR VIBRANT HEALTHY LIVING
Professional Associations / Memberships
Licensed Massage Therapist in State of Nevada #7594, and CaliforniaInternational Association of Health Care Practitioners IAHP
Available for patients
Case studies, easy to understand explanations about the CranioSacral System, Visceral Manipulation, products to use between sessions, and much more.