AboutAllison Jordan LMT, FDN-P, CST-T a techniques certified Craniosacral Therapist, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, creator of the Better Belly Podcast, author of Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions, and is the founder of gut health clinic Better Belly Therapies.
Allison is passionate about working with functional GI disorders such as acid reflux and IBS. She also loves working with autoimmune disorders - including Chron's, Ulcerative Colitis, and Celiac disease - and helping decrease flare-up frequency, intensity, and duration and increase quality of life for those with autoimmune disorders.
Learn more about Better Belly Therapies on our website betterbellytherapies.com or follow us on our Facebook business page or Instagram.
My SkillsAllison specializes in improving brain-gut axis connection to improve digestive function, sleep quality, energy levels, focus, and memory, and decrease pain, bloating, and fatigue.
She combines the manual therapies of Craniosacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation with Functional Diagnostic Nutrition to find the root cause of gut health problems through functional lab analysis, structural rehabilitation, and supporting health through lifestyle, diet, and herbal supplements.
She is Teaching Assistant Qualified for Craniosacral Therapy, and has taken extra gut-specific courses such as CST: Listening to the Second Brain - Enteric Nervous System to continue to specialize in gut health.
Articles & Books WrittenBook:
- "The Brain's Most Important Joint", Natural Awakenings of Greater Ann Arbor, pg. 21
- "Helping People Poop", Crazy Wisdom Journal, Fall 2019
- "6 Ways to Travel Well With Your Gut", The Brick Magazine, March 2020, pg. 32-35
- "Your Gut Is Talking to You - Do You Know How to Listen?", The Brick Magazine, April 2020
- "Gut Talk: Your Internal Environment and How You Can Change It", The Brick Magazine, May
- The Better Belly Podcast, by Allison Jordan
- "How Physical Injury Affects Gut Health with Allison Jordan", SHE Talks Health Podcast, Ep. 33 (Feb 17, 2021)
- "The Science of Mindset", The Biz Chix Podcast, Episode 417 (April 30, 2020)
- "Better Belly Health with Allison Jordan", Hope Motivates Action, Season 3, Ep. 1 (Aug. 20, 2020)
Professional Associations / Memberships
- Member of AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association)
- National Board Certified (NCBTMB)
- IAHP Medallion Member
- CPR Certified
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (AFDNP)
39319 Plymouth Rd. Suite 5 Livonia, Michigan 48150
tel. 734-417-3296 (day)
Hours of operation / Fees
Our hours are: Tuesday, 9 AM-5 PM (EST).
To book an appointment, visit our online scheduler.
If you have any questions, please call us at 734-417-3296 or email us at email@example.com. If you call and we are unable to answer, please leave a voicemail with a name and phone number and we will call you back as soon as we can. If you email, we will respond in 1-2 business days.
Available for patients
Case studies, easy to understand explanations about the CranioSacral System, Visceral Manipulation, products to use between sessions, and much more. More information